Nasciturus Forum

Forum studenata Pravnog fakulteta u Splitu
Sada je: 19 sij 2019 18:08.

Vremenska zona: UTC [LJV]

Započni novu temu Odgovori  [ 1 post ] 
Autor/ica Poruka
PostPostano: 07 sij 2019 03:02 
Početnik

Stuck at home while out with a groin injury Authentic Ndamukong Suh Jersey , Bobby Wagner met up with former Seattle teammates Kam Chancellor and Cliff Avril to watch the Seahawks' game in Chicago.Sitting there as his team lost wasn't very enjoyable for Wagner."I'm definitely a guy who yells at the TV. I'm calling out plays and think they're going to hear you," Wagner said Thursday.Seattle's All-Pro middle linebacker is expected back in the lineup Sunday when the Seahawks host Dallas looking to avoid falling to 0-3 for the first time under Pete Carroll. For the most part, the defense wasn't the problem on Monday night against the Bears. The Seahawks held them to 271 total yards and only 10 offensive points after Chicago scored on its opening drive.But having Wagner back will certainly be a boost in what's essentially become a must-win game just three weeks into the regular season.Wagner said he was initially injured in the second quarter of the season-opening loss at Denver. He didn't believe it was going to be an issue until after the game.Sitting out Week 2 showed Wagner had gained a new perspective after the issues he had with a lingering hamstring injury last season.Wagner wouldn't sit a year ago to let his hamstring have at least a week off to get better. The result was a muscle injury that got worse until Wagner was on the field unsuccessfully trying to play on one leg."Last year I was kind of in the same situation with my hamstring and I can say I didn't necessarily trust the trainers in that situation and it kind of lingered for the last eight games," he said. "It wasn't something I wanted to do again so I made the grown up decision and did the right thing this time."Asked why he was so stubborn a year ago, Wagner said he believed he could play through the injury and still contribute at a high level. It wasn't until Seattle's Week 14 loss at Jacksonville that it became a significant issue and it was completely evident a week later in a blowout loss to the Rams."I felt like I fared pretty well up until the Jacksonville game. I think that's when it really got worse and it kind of lingered into the Rams game, which if you watch the film you see it," Wagner said. "Kind of dealing with that I didn't want to do that again and was smarter this time."An unintended benefit of Wagner's injury this season was the opportunity for Austin Calitro to make his first start. Seattle has struggled to find a clear backup for Wagner since his rookie season Youth Robert Woods Jersey , at times shifting K.J. Wright into the middle for games Wagner has missed. Calitro received positive reviews from his first start, and has now played significant snaps at two linebacker positions in the first two weeks."He played a really good football game and it's more than just the plays and getting lined up and all," coach Pete Carroll said. "It was making the calls, handling situations, handling the adjustments that we made during the game, communicating to guys around him. He played like a veteran player and I was really pleased with that."Random Ramsdom 9/15: TE targets, CB fines http://www.authenticslosangelesrams.com/cheap-michael-brockers-jersey , and receiving corps rankings for the LA Rams Donald unhappy with Week 1 performance | ESPNAaron Donald played in the season opener with peace of mind. With a six-year, $135 million extension in hand, the Los Angeles Rams star defensive tackle didn’t have to worry about his future. But even Donald’s newfound security couldn’t provide him with a sense of satisfaction after a victory over the Oakland Raiders.(WATCH) Marcus Peters post-practice presser, 9/14 | Rams’ official siteThis man is a gem.No tight end targets? LA doesn’t intend to make that a habit | Rams’ official siteSo, what happened? Why didn’t Higbee — or Gerald Everett and Johnny Mundt, for that matter — receive a target?The NFL’s Top 10 receiving corps ranked | NFL Network Where does the Rams’ bunch of WR’s, RB’s White Andrew Whitworth Jersey , and TE’s rank among the league’s best receiving units? Chris Wesseling takes a closer look.Rams take a run at using receivers as ball-carriers. What’s next from McVay? | LA TimesBrandin Cooks took a handoff and dashed off the left side for six yards. Cooper Kupp took a handoff and ran right for 12 yards. Robert Woods ran left for six.Peters fined $13k for touchdown Lynch tribute celebration | ESPNLos Angeles Rams cornerback Marcus Peters’ tribute to Oakland Raiders running back Marshawn Lynch turned out to be a costly one.Cardinals at Rams: Scouting report, prediction | AZ CentralWho’s got the edge - on offense and defense - in Sunday’s matchup Four overreactions in the NFC West after Week 1 | Ramblin FanThe Los Angeles Rams begin defense of their NFC West title with a Week 2 matchup against the Arizona Cardinals, but is the West all but decided? You may think so after a few Week 1 overreactions.A new home looms large in Inglewood | Ramblin FanThe Los Angeles Rams will open a new stadium in 2020, giving the NFL a new palace to showcase the best of the league.Why the Rams defense will live up to the hype | LA Sports HubThere are no doubts here at LA Sports Hub: the Los Angeles Rams defense is going to be everything it was made out to be before the season.(WATCH)Previewing every game for Week 2 | NFL NetworkWin probabilities and final score predictions for all the Week 2 matchupsA preview of every matchup in Week 2 | Pro Football FocusPFF’s Press Pass for Week 2 takes you deeper into the intriguing matchups for every game during the second week of the regular season. Building on our features from Week 1, here are the budding storylines for all 16 games on the slate this weekReport: Bosa’s foot is in a cast | Pro Football TalkA star player from the Rams’ Week 3 opponent was seen in a foot cast on FridayWeek 2 injury report roundup | Pro Football TalkWeek Two of the 2018 NFL season kicked off on Thursday with a win by the Bengals and it continues with 14 more games on Sunday, which means that the 28 teams in those games submitted their final injury reports of the week on Friday.5 keys for the Cardinals to beat the Rams in Week 2 | Cards WireHere are some keys to success for the Cardinals taking on the Rams.

Vrh
Citiraj (i odgovori)  
Prikaži postove “stare”:  Redanje  
Započni novu temu Odgovori  [ 1 post ] 

Vremenska zona: UTC [LJV]

Trenutno korisnika/ca: Google [Bot] i 1 gost.

Ne možeš započinjati nove teme.
Ne možeš odgovarati na postove.
Ne možeš uređivati svoje postove.
Ne možeš izbrisati svoje postove.
Ne možeš postati privitke.

Forum(o)Bir: