Nasciturus Forum

Forum studenata Pravnog fakulteta u Splitu
Sada je: 19 sij 2019 18:08.

Vremenska zona: UTC [LJV]

Započni novu temu Odgovori  [ 1 post ] 
Autor/ica Poruka
PostPostano: 11 sij 2019 04:25 
Početnik

Fantasy Football Forum - Week 1 Each week Cheap Eddie Jackson Jersey , we’re setting aside this space for all things fantasy football related. You have a tough start/sit decision? Bring it here. You want to brag about a longshot that paid off? Head to the comments. Did you suffer a bad beat because a kicker made 7 field goals against you? Post your sob story. Advice is free and of course remember the rule - you get what you pay for.The fourth of my four fantasy football leagues is a live auction draft during the first game of the season. It’s a great wrap to the fantasy draft season and a solid way to kick off the football season. I was vaguely aware of a sloppy football game going on around me as I waded through an ever-shifting market of slot receivers and goal line backs. As the dust settles on my draft season, I see a few names on multiple teams - surely a sign that these are the guys who will make or break my fantasy year.Michael Thomas shows up on three of my squads. I’ve made no secret of my love of Thomas and a slightly different draft position in the WCG league would have made it a perfect 4 for 4. He’s a threat to finish as the #1 WR. His teammate, Alvin Kamara, shows up on two of my squads as a keeper. He is central to my early advantage in both of those leagues. Derrick Henry, Dion Lewis, and Marcus Mariota show up on two squads each. I mentioned on Lester’s podcast, T-Formation Conversation, that I was in on the Titans for a rebound year. Mariota is just a backup in those two leagues but I’ll be counting on production from Henry and Lewis. I nabbed Corey Davis in just one league, but I think that’s a sneaky good selection.I have former Bear Greg Olsen on two squads - he was a disaster last year coming back from injury so this is a bit of a hope that he’ll return to his former productive self. Keenan Allen will be featured on two squads and it’s a bit of a shock it isn’t all four. He’s consistently one of my top targets, but there’s no more discount at the draft table. I made plays for Julian Edelman in two leagues as well, thinking he’ll pay off when the calendar turns to October. Finally Cheap Anthony Miller Jersey , Deshaun Watson will lead two of my squads into the year as the QB. While I preached waiting on QBs all off-season, I ended up with the following starters/backups: Watson/Mariota, Brees/Mariota, Wilson (no backup), and Watson/Ryan/Dalton in a two QB league. So, for all my talk, I abandoned it when some value presented itself. I suppose I’m all in on Watson, as I predicted him to take the league MVP award in our staff predictions. He was dynamite for me last year and sometimes I can’t shake good feelings from the past. Time will tell. On the flip side of it, I’m surprised I have no shares of Jay Ajayi after my aggressive rankings in the preseason (and he showed up with 2 scores last night). I had a goal of getting one share of each of the top Bears targets and succeeded with he exception of Jordan Howard. What about you? Who is the key to your fantasy football season? Did you miss out on anyone you really wanted a piece of or did you execute the perfect draft?For emergency fantasy football decisions, hit me up @gridironborn Rookie Josh Rosen will take over as the Arizona Cardinals' starting quarterback this Sunday against the Seattle Seahawks.Rosen, the 10th overall pick in this year's draft http://www.bearscheapstores.com/danny-trevathan-jersey-cheap , replaced veteran Sam Bradford in Sunday's 16-14 loss to the Chicago Bears with 4:31 left to play after three Arizona second-half possessions ended in turnovers.Rosen couldn't rally the Cardinals to a win, as he threw an interception to end his first drive and was sacked to end the second. But the rookie from UCLA completed four of seven passes for 36 yards and apparently showed coach Steve Wilks enough for him to make a change for the winless Cardinals (0-3)."Josh plays with a lot of confidence. He gives us the opportunity to be successful," Wilks said Monday. "When you look at the situation when he went into the game, I didn't have a problem putting him in at that time because I know he's very confident in what he's doing."Wilks met with the team Monday morning and informed the players of his decision. He didn't say whether Bradford would be the clear No. 2 quarterback or if that job would go to third quarterback Mike Glennon."The guys are disappointed, they're down, but they understand right now it's still early," Wilks said. "We need to find a way to finish football games, as we did not do (Sunday)."Wilks said he made the decision Sunday to replace Bradford early in the fourth quarter after Bradford was sacked and fumbled away the ball with 11:33 left on the clock. The Bears then ran off almost seven minutes and took the lead on a field goal.Bradford handled the news well, Wilks said, and will be asked to continue to help mentor Rosen."His demeanor is what you want at that position, I don't think it's too big for him http://www.bearscheapstores.com/kyle-fuller-jersey-cheap ," Wilks said of Rosen, "and I'm excited once again to get him out there and get him into a rhythm."Arizona's offense has produced just 20 points in three games. Wilks felt going with Rosen would provide a spark against the Bears, and he hopes that will continue going forward."His mobility, being able to buy time in the pocket. I think he's accurate, he has a strong arm, he can put the ball where it needs to be," Wilks said. "Inexperienced? Yes. He's a rookie. So we're going to do a great job with the communication, making sure that the offensive line and he are on one accord from the standpoint of protections."

Vrh
Citiraj (i odgovori)  
Prikaži postove “stare”:  Redanje  
Započni novu temu Odgovori  [ 1 post ] 

Vremenska zona: UTC [LJV]

Trenutno korisnika/ca: Google [Bot] i 1 gost.

Ne možeš započinjati nove teme.
Ne možeš odgovarati na postove.
Ne možeš uređivati svoje postove.
Ne možeš izbrisati svoje postove.
Ne možeš postati privitke.

Forum(o)Bir: